Controlling your bike and staying relaxed on the trail is key for fun and safety, that's why everyone should enjoy good MTB fundamentals.
If you're looking to get all the tools you really need, but aren't looking to go too crazy or extreme, this is the course for you.
Who is this for?
- Riders looking to acquire excellent fundamental MTB skills and start flowing on single track trails.
- Riders who are not necessarily looking for "extreme" riding but do want to ride as best as they can.
- Riders looking for a good base for progression to more technical trails.
- Session 1: Bike setup, fundamentals overview, maintaining balance, and approaching obstacles on the trail.
- Session 2: Braking and cornering.
- Session 3: Climbing and descending with technical features.
- Session 4: Line choice and summary ride.
- Each session is 3 hours in length total 12 hours of skills coaching.
- First session January 14th – on a weekly basis.
- Obtain a practical understanding of MTB fundamentals and be comfortable with easy to intermediate singletracks.
- Build the correct habits to enable progressing to more difficult trails.
- Maximum 8 participants.
- Gear – must have: Mountain bike in perfect working order including braking, wheels, drivetrain and frame, helmet, gloves, shoes and pedals that fit (please avoid clipless pedals with regular shoes or clip shoes with flat pedals!)
- Gear – recommended: High-quality flat pedals and shoes, knee pads, full-finger gloves, dropper seat post.